Built on 200 acres of scenic Door County property, The Orchards at Egg Harbor winds through mature hardwoods; apple, pear and cherry orchards, and rolling meadows that surround a five acre lake. Free from development, The Orchards offers golf at its best: scenic, quiet, and challenging. The natural beauty of The Orchards compliments the course’s best feature - its challenging design. A par 72 course with bent grass tees, fairways and greens, The Orchards plays to over 7200 yards from the back tees, 5750 from the Senior Tees, and just 5250 from the front. The slope ranges from a difficult 131 to a player friendly 116.
Several types of Memberships are available for our patrons. The Orchards also features a beautiful practice range with large bent grass hitting areas, and the quiet convenience of electric golf carts. The SkyCaddie GPS System and the Laser Link Distance System is also available. The course, surroundings, amenities and friendly staff make The Orchards the perfect place for frequent golfers to Door County...so we ask you to consider a Seaonal Membership this year.
Limited Membership Plan: (No Sat/Sun or Holiday play before 3pm)
- Single: $1150 + Tax
- Couple: $1650 + Tax
- Each additional family member (10-18yrs): $650 + Tax
Unlimited Membership Plan:
- Single: $1350 + Tax
- Couple: $1950 + Tax
- Each additional family member (10-18yrs): $800 + Tax
- Twilight Golf: $625 + Tax (Good after 3pm May 1 - Oct 15. Also good anytime for $20 Rate for 18 holes excluding Fri, Sat & Holidays)
- Unlimited Range: $125 + Tax (Only available with golf membership)
- Unlimited Single Cart: $500 + Tax
- Unlimited Couple Cart: $600 + Tax
- Carts must be returned to pro-shop by closing time, no exceptions.
If you are interested, please fill out the form on the right for more information and so a member of our team can contact you. You may also download the Membership Application, fill it out, and send to us in the mail with a check, or turn it in and pay at the Golf Shop.